BENEFITS OF BEING AN ICERT ACCREDITED
- Schools/ Institutions/ Universities/ Organizations show a commitment to quality that gives them status and credibility and gives learners/ students confidence in their courses/ training’s.
- Schools/ Institutions/ Universities/ Organizations will gain self-confidence to enhance their educational standards, develop and improve their internal and administrative processes and in developing a more efficient and comprehensive service.
- Schools/ Institutions/ Universities/ Organizations are one of a team that, together, builds the reputation of online teaching and strengthens their industry.
- Schools/ Institutions/ Universities/ Organizations can access expertise and support and have a collective, influential voice at government level.
- ICERT accreditation assures all potential students/ learners of the quality and high standards of their courses.
- Schools/ Institutions/ Universities/ Organizations can confidently promote their institution, knowing their commitment to excellence in education and professionalism is affirmed.
- Their organization enjoys guaranteed status and added exposure to their target audience by being listed on the ICERT website.
- Support and guidance from ICERT helps you strengthen and grow your institution.
- Being part of a unified body includes you in planning the future direction and growth of your fraternity.
- ICERT members have the opportunity to network with and learn from other members with similar objectives.
- Coming together with industry colleagues gives you a strong presence and voice globally and credibility in negotiation on policy etc.
- ICERT can support and guide you in resolving disputes.
- Your sector thrives, your organization flourishes
The decision to apply for accreditation by ICERT is a progressive and positive one for your organization. We’ll work collaboratively with you to help you achieve this status.
- On application, you’re given a set of guidelines for an objective self evaluation. Our assessment examines all areas of your service, from student enrollment to completion of courses. We include academic quality, evaluation of students experience of your course(s) and the totality of your service.
- Your self evaluation is measured against ICERT standards.
- All aspects that may affect your user are addressed, such as enrolment, support, quality of course content, learning experience etc.
- ICERT evaluate your self-assessment of your internal and administrative procedures.
- We highlight any areas that need change or improvement in order to comply with requirements for accreditation by ICERT.
- ICERT requirements are reasonable and achievable for any well run, ethical organisation.
- The accreditation process usually takes one to three months.
- If, at the time of evaluation, your organisation doesn’t meet the required standards, your application may remain open to allow you to implement improvements and changes needed in order to reach accreditation.
- Showing a commitment to reaching the required standards and a compatibility with accreditation means your goal is within reach.
- Once you’re accredited, you can show the ICERT logo on your website and take full advantage of all the benefits it brings.